Recruiter - Talent Acquisition
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a major Midstream Company within the Oil & Gas Industry, is seeking a Recruiter to work in a 6 months contract position in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for the full recruitment process.
- Lead strategic and proactive sourcing initiatives, candidate assessment and selection, management of employment offers.
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiates offers of employment.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Experience with oil and gas industry recruitment is highly desired
- Experience with Diversity Recruitment
- 5 years of experience recruiting/working in a corporate with a fast-paced dynamic environment (not agency working experience)
- Ability to headhunt (cold calling, finding people on job boards, and chasing them for a job)
- University or college degree with additional related training (i.e. interviewing, negotiations, etc.)
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team-player with strong people/relationship skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.