SCADA Engineer Construction
SCADA Engineer Construction
CL, Santiago | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 3550
If you are looking for a stable and challenging position within the wind industry, be part of this recruitment processand integrated into Mediterranean SCADA Operations Department, which covers the Southern part of Europe and Central and South America. Will be pleased to share with you why it's the best moment for joining this position at Vestas MED.
Service > Service Operations > SCADA Operations MED
SCADA Operations is part of the Regional Support area and provides state-of-the-art leading technology in Monitoring, Control and Data acquisition systems for the Wind Technology.
- Commissioning of SCADA systems; configuration of SCADA Server, communications and automation equipment
- High level support to internal and external stakeholders during construction phase
- Development of additional features under customer's request
- Keep track of SCADA system status and update as-built documentation
- Support External partners on SCADA activities by reviewing and updating Instructions
- Engineering or Technical degree in Automation, IT, Electronics or similar
- Previous experience in PLC programming, commissioning and maintenance of SCADA systems
- Engineer degree, preferably Industrial, IT or Telecommunication
- Experience in network installation and communications
- SCADA and SQL server knowledge
- Industrial electricity and electronics knowledge
- Travel availability
- High personal drive
- Result oriented
- Good adaptation to a change environment
- Team working oriented
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program etc.
We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.