I&C Quality Manager
We are currently looking for a I&C Quality Manager for our client in Helsinki, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, analysis, revision and elaboration of quality documents (including the procedures of the Requirements / Configuration Management Systems, I&C design and conformity assessment procedures and manuals) in a new-built NPP project.
- Integration and implementation of quality assurance processes described in the quality documentation.
- Assessment of procedures and technical documents (in terms of quality, safety and suitability).
- Higher technical education (bachelor’s or master’s degree).
- Experience in the development, manufacturing or system integration of automation, software and hardware tools. Work experience in the nuclear industry, and in projects related to construction of other industrial facilities.
- Knowledge of process-oriented management systems / quality management.
Areas of Expertise:
- Automation functional safety (safety engineering, IEC 61513).
- Requirements management (the knowledge of “Requirements Engineering” by Elizabeth Hull is desirable).
- Configuration management (ISO 10007).
- Quality management (ISO 10005).
- Design / engineering, installation and commissioning processes (YVL guides, IAEA SSG-39, IAEA SSR-2/1, IEC 61513).
- Automation cybersecurity (IEC 62645).
- Finnish YVL Safety Guides.
- English language skills
- Russian language skills are an asset