Sr. Civil Engineer
(Sr.) Civil Engineer- South Carolina
A full-service Engineering and Consulting firm is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Sr. Civil Engineer. This role will be based in Fort Mill, SC.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Professional Engineer with a minimum 5 years of experience in design and engineering within the utility sector. This position includes design and project management responsibilities.
The company offers a competitive compensation package which includes relocation assistance.
- Civil engineering and creation of construction drawings
- Prepare a storm water management report and calculations to be included in all of the necessary application packages with the permitting agencies
- Infrastructure Design
- Storm Drainage Systems
- Utilities-Water and Sewer
- Traffic Control
- Obtain associated Federal, State, and local permits
- County Right .Of Way Permit including Culvert Calculations
- Environmental Resource Permits(ERP)
- Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering or similar equivalent
- Professional Engineer / EIT /FE a Plus
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to work multiple projects
- Effective communication skills