The purpose of this specification is to define the performance conditions for non-destructive testing (NDT) services to be performed by the SERVICE PROVIDER in the context of the EPC Arctic LNG2 project.
Purpose of the service
In an "Offshore" and "Onshore" context, the SERVICE PROVIDER will perform the following tasks:
- Review CND procedures (UT, ToFD, PA, RT) of sellers or worksites
- Provide technical support to the construction site
- Assist the requisition leaders during clarification and manufacturing phases (NCR resolution, deviation request ...).
- Write and optimize the technical specifications in compliance with the constraints related to the contractual aspects of the projects.
- Regular trips abroad, in workshops and on sites, are to be expected.
The basic documents made available by the client to the SERVICE PROVIDER are:
- Project presentation documents
- The repository of the discipline (template / Check list / Spread Sheet / Study Guide ...)
- The Service Welcome Booklet (QHSE Booklet ...)
The studies at the expense of the PROVIDER require the following skills:
- Expertise in particular ultrasonic testing techniques (UT) (Classics, ToFD, Phased Array) and Radios and implementation rules.
- Mastery of the know-how:
1. Codes and international standards related to the discipline (UT / RT).
2. Understand the constraints of the other disciplines of the project (Equipment, Piping Equipment ...).
3. Know the market providers.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication in English.
- Certifications Cofrend (or equivalent) level III = UT (ToFD / PA); UT / RT essential