Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer (LNG)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, requires an experience Rotationg Equipment Leader for a long term contract opportunity based in Paris and the Middle East.
- Accountable for all matters related to the rotating equipment of the LNG Plant (electric motor driven Centrifugal compressors, centrifugal pumps, Expanders, Compressors, cryogenic centrifugal pumps, etc…)
- Ensure full respect to Safety aspects and original Statement Of Requirement with approved changes
- Prepare and suggest technical content of essential studies to initiate FEED contractors action and conformity with state of the art in LNG plant design
- Select and validate the rotating equipment to ensure a proper operation of the plant as well as its performance.
- Supervise FEED contractor to ensure issued documents are in line with these options.
- Remain in contact with other interfacing disciplines to incorporate in the design all the main project changes.
- Ensures that rotating equipment meet the Company requirements (technical referential), applicable regulations, and good engineering practices in terms of design, maintainability, operability, and security.
Required skills & experience:
- Mechanical Engineer specialized in rotating equipment with extensive of experience rotating equipment follow-up within in oil & gas Projects (including reference in liquefaction design of LNG projects).
- Skills in electrical motor, instrumentation, piping and maintenance/inspection will be a plus
- Experienced in Concept design / FEED stages of projects in the LNG industry
- Strong knowledge of centrifugal gas compressors.
- Experience with cryogenic equipment and LNG Plant.
- Mechanical (Rotating) engineering degree (Master or equivalent)
To apply or for furthe rinformation, please submit CV applications.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.