Search the latest hydro jobs with Energy Jobline, the world's largest energy and engineering job board. Start your job search with a dedicated careers portal today.
Since ancient history, hydropower (originally in the form of watermills) has been a renewable means of generating power or creating mechanisms.
As of the late 19th century, the use of hydropower evolved into a source of generating electricity.
Types of Hydro Power
- Conventional hydroelectric.
- Run-of-the-river hydroelectricity.
- Small hydro.
- Micro hydro.
- Conduit hydroelectricity.
- Pumped-storage hydroelectricity.
- Pressure buffering hydropower.