R&D Project ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will oversee mainly outsourced product development projects within the enclosure and installation material business in Ede, the Netherlands, providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback.
You will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements and all targets are met, providing excellent service at every stage of the project.
- Managing the development of project planning documents.
- Monitoring projects, to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE).
- Analyzing and addressing project risks, and regularly disseminating lessons learned.
- Working with other functions to coordinate contract negotiations with engineering- and development companies.
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements.
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of experience in Research and development, working as Project Manager in product development.
- Demonstrated experience in management of outsourced projects, controlling project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- Knowledge of injection molding is a must, knowledge of sheet molding compound (polyester) is an advantage.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- A bachelor degree in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering or similar.
- Dutch and English language is required.
More about us
ABB is a global company. A leader in the field of transmission and distribution of electricity, process and production automation and electrical, electronic and installation engineering products and systems. We are at the forefront of innovations, follow trends and think along with our customers. We've brought together 150,000 people, working together in more than 100 countries worldwide.
What can ABB offer you?
A varied full-time job of 40 hours within an international concern. ABB likes to invest in your development. We offer you education, training and career opportunities.
You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
In addition, we offer you an attractive employment package, such as:
• salary based on your education and experience;
• thirteenth month;
• 27 holidays and 13 ATV-days.
• company laptop;
• travel allowance;
• good pension scheme.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Do not wait any longer and respond immediately. Register your CV and apply online at www.abb.nl by clicking on 'Careers'. The application procedure consists of 2 rounds of interviews.
For questions, please contact Jacqueline Pereboom, corporate recruiter, at 010 - 407 82 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Publication ID: NL82430701_E1
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.
Before applying, please read our Fraud Warning.
Close the popup
No locations found