Project Developer (UK) – Solar PV & battery storage
Flexible home-based working / negotiable salary + bonus / competitive employment benefits.
My client is a large, multinational energy company, who develop, finance and operate distributed energy infrastructure, both on the grid and for commercial, industrial customers. They are actively seeking Project Developers to join their UK team on a permanent basis, and aid in the development of their solar and battery storage projects. The role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing area within a well-established market leader, offering plenty of scope for professional and personal development. The Base location is flexible but, the role will require a significant amount of travel within the UK.
The role will involve:
- Originating, qualifying, and filtering opportunities up to a defined project stage.
- Developing on grid and off grid solar PV projects with battery storage solutions.
- A particular focus on the early stages of the project development pipeline to generate new business opportunities with industrial and commercial clients.
- Working to build and maintain partner, developer, and investor relationships.
- A proven track record in deal making within the power sector is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of originating, qualifying, and developing distributed power projects within the UK.
- Demonstrable experience of business development within the power, gas, carbon or renewable market.
- A track record of managing partnerships and supply chain relationships.
- Experience in key aspects of renewable project development such as land acquisition, grid, and planning permissions.
- Strong commercial acumen to identify commercial opportunities and risk.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to this job advertisement, or send your CV to email@example.com. If this particular position is not suitable for you, but you work, or are looking to work, within the solar PV industry then please send your CV to Alice as she specializes in placing candidates within this sector.