Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
The Terminal Operations Department is an organization that is spread over three places on the Arabian Gulf east coast of Saudi Arabia at Ras Tanura and Juaymah and on the Red Sea at Yanbu with approximately 1000 Saudi Aramco employees. The main function of the department is to receive, store and load Crude Oil and Refined products. The Terminal Department has been operating since 1930 and over the years, its plants and facilities have been continuously expanded and upgraded to keep up with modern technology and standards to meet the growing world demand for energy.
This position is for Maintenance Planner with the Yanbu Crude Terminal Division/Maintenance Engineering Support Unit in which is located in Yanbu Industrial City on the West coast of Saudi Arabia. The unit consists of Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Planners, and field coordinators. The operation is expanding with the addition of new terminal which provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to develop his career position in the unit based on his performance and job opportunities. The successful applicant will be required to perform all maintenance scheduling & planning functions which include routine maintenance, Preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance types, in addition to planning for projects and T&I. In addition to:
- Optimizing plant reliability, workforce productivity and quality through planning and coordination of people, resources and spare parts materials.
- Identification and continuous improvement for effective of maintenance planning and execution.
- Liaise with Line Maintenance, Engineering and Operations to incorporate maintenance initiatives and best practices.
- Utilize scheduled downtime to undertake shutdown activities in line with established schedules and budgets.
- Assist in budget forecasting.
- Assist in maintenance strategy development and supporting documentation reviews
You will be required to perform the following:
- Supervises all Maintenance Planners in the Division. Consolidates weekly, monthly and yearly monitoring charts prepared by all Maintenance Planners into a Divisional Summary.
- Identifies all materials, tools, equipment’s, and special preparations required for each job step. requisitioning of SAMS stock items and Direct Charge materials "9COMs".
- Prepares regular and special analyses of manpower and backlog data for the Superintendent and recommends allocation of manpower resources to maintain the highest possible activity level in the Division while meeting Maintenance Goals.
- Reviews the Whole Job Standards (WJSs) for completeness, accuracy and applicability to Division's needs. Revises those WJSs which needs changes, and maintains an index of WJSs for the Division.
- Experts in the proper application of the Aramco Maintenance Work Control System and applicable Computerized Maintenance System data files. Conducts periodic refresher training for all personnel with the use of these systems, and for all Trainees who have been assigned to maintenance planning.
- Plans major jobs and develop critical path charts if required. Recommends contracting action for supplementary manpower as deemed necessary. Generates SAP and Plant Maintenance Dash
- Board (PMDB) Reports for performance or tracking analysis.
Provides maintenance performance monitoring data for his assigned area. Prepares Whole Job Standards and reviews the log of existing Whole Job Standards for potential application to current work. Maximizes the use of those existing Whole Job Standards to perform planning efficiently
Education & Experience Requirements
Qualified engineering degree with minimum of 15 years in hydrocarbon maintenance industry
Proven planning skills that will ensure maintenance schedules are kept and effective utilization of resources are maintained.
Demonstrating full understanding of Maintenance KPI
No slippage of job forecasted completion dates
Demonstrate sense of urgency with excellence
A demonstrated working knowledge of computer-based maintenance management system, such as SAP
The ability to manage and work with teams.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
A willingness to take responsibility for role accountabilities.
The ability to contribute to the development of budgets, manage costs and report on performance to budget.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.