If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you as IT Project Manager! We are seeking a creative, innovative, and tech-savvy individual to provide Project Management services in support of the Enterprise Information Technology Enterprise Cybersecurity & Network Solutions (ECNS) domain under the guidance of the Portfolio Execution Manager.
Based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global and culturally diverse organization that offers equal opportunities in an inclusive environment! This role has the outstanding ability to grow your skills in both Project Management and Technical tracks.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Follows Project Management standard methodologies established by the Emerson PMO and has the opportunity to be part of a global and culturally diverse organization that offers equal opportunities;
- Works within the Portfolio’s established Information Technology Project Lifecycle Framework as directed by the Portfolio Execution Manager;
- Seeks to find opportunities for Automation and Process Improvement;
- Consults and Leads Project Teams and Stakeholders;
- Develops the Project Scope of Work;
- Ensures that all applicable project results are built, maintained, and retained in accordance with the IT Project Lifecycle and PMO Requirements;
- Is accountable for Project Performance and ensures that timely Project progress occurs using various methods including but not limited to team meetings led by the Project Manager;
- Ensures that the accurate level of change management and communication occurs and follows the Enterprise IT Communication process and provides ongoing Project Status Reporting;
- Leads Project Stage Gate Reviews and Steering Group Meetings;
- Advises project resources to ensure they receive any needed guidance and are used efficiently for the benefit and success of the assigned projects;
- Is a great partner and coordinates work between different teams at different locations including 3rd party suppliers;
- Supervises supplier progress and adherence to applicable contracts;
- Ensures that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and testing;
- Uses the Emerson ServiceNow PPM tool to track project data, achievements, dates, performance and health indicators as well as to perform Resource Management activities;
- Acquires Project Performance Feedback;
- Assists and guides others as needed for Project Management practices and the use of the Service Now module;
- Note that this position will require the Project Coordinator to support the a.m. operation of the ECNS Program team in St. Louis from the hours of 8 am to 11 am CST US time (4 pm to 7 pm local time).
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required;
- Prior Project Management experience required;
- Technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure preferred;
- Excellent English language oral and written skills required;
- Minimum 5+ years of IT or Business-related experience;
- Minimum 2+ years working as a project manager or in a related capacity;
- Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills;
- Excellent Customer Relationship and Influence skills;
- Experience in working with multiple teams in a global environment is essential;
- Experience as it relates to Infrastructure, Data Center, and/or Oracle projects;
- Good skills in MS Office, Project, and PowerPoint required.
- Competencies: Customer Focus, Communicates Effectively, Manages Complexity, Plan & Aligns, Resourcefulness;