Provides support for the Oracle Applications and related business processes. Focus will be on providing support to the Oracle team, assisting with issues, testing scenarios and background checks.
- Provides domain expertise in the Oracle Order Management Suite of modules (OM, Shipping, Advanced Pricing);
- Provides end user support for each of the Oracle Order Management modules including the accurate resolution of Support Tickets (research, testing and solution implementation for Incidents and Requests);
- Is responsible for application configuration, maintenance and instance validation;
- Oversees the change management process for setups related to existing Order Management processes;
- Understands current business requirements and processes and uses this acquired business knowledge to support the end-user community;
- Develops and maintains process flows, test scripts and training documentation related to the Oracle Order Management modules;
- Builds up and maintains the Oracle Support SharePoint by updating the Knowledge-Base where all relevant documentation is stored: configuration sheets, process flows, test scripts, trainings, etc.;
- Any other requests related every day activity.
- BA Degree or equivalent educational certificate preferred;
- Excellent English language skills both written and spoken;
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Self-motivated, diligent, independent;
- Ability to use their own initiative to complete tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Motivation to build a career in IT functional support highly recommended.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as an Order Management Support Intern, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ+A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.