Piper Maddox are proudly engaged in a search for an International Project Manager for PV Projects on behalf of one of our clients in the German PV market.
Our client seek an experienced professional to execute the turnkey development of large, utility-scale solar parks internationally. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project's execution from development, through the construction phase until the handover and grid connection.
International Project Manager PV Projects
- Oversee the completion of project objectives, particularly aspects such as time management, budget and quality assurance
- Management of all stakeholders, meetings with authorities, landowners, subcontractors, customers and all other relevant parties
- Arrange and execute regular project meetings
- Project management for the execution of international Solar Projects
- Both managing and minimising all potential risk
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports
- Overseeing on-schedule commissioning
- A degree in Engineering (Civil or Industrial preferred. Electrical also an asset)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience (preferably international) Project Management of utility-scale PV projects
- High willingness for international travel
- Business fluent in German and English
- Good experience with MS Office and MS Project
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for the next step in your career, please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to Richard Clarke (email@example.com)
Piper Maddox is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.