Project Development Manger – Offshore Wind
Do you thrive on leading large-scale international projects?
Are you looking to utilise and develop the skills that you have been working hard to grow through your career?
We need your help to embark on our next big step. We have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific
As part of our journey, we will invest significantly in your development to ensure career-long learning and help you realise your fully potential.
Your tasks will include:
- Closely collaborate with product lines to ensure the optimal choice of modules
- Scope and define the concept of the project, ensuring that it's in line with consents/permits
- Drive the project towards tender/bidding, ensuring an optimal business case
- Ensure execution of survey campaigns and other site activities
- Liaise closely with the management of neighbouring projects to ensure alignment of the development.
- Networking and building relationships across cultures and distances.
To be considered you will need to have a relevant education background, preferable including PMI certification (or similar), an extensive knowledge within development of offshore wind projects and be able to speak and write English fluently.
For Denmark, please don't hesitate to contact Jacob Edmonds, Head of Project Development Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 50 34 if you'd like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don't hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply today.