BOSS Energy has been retained by a large, multinational offshore owner/operator who are seeking to appoint a Production Supervisor to join their asset offshore West Africa on a 28/28 rotation.
- Promote safety awareness and application of company Management System, COPs and prime policies.
- Ensure subordinate personnel apply all safety procedures correctly in the workplace
- Contribute effectively to incident investigation, review and reporting.
- Manage the workload and operation of the Production and Process and Utility systems at team level through subordinate staff.
- Assess the competence of subordinate personnel using company competence assurance system and ensure continuous and timely progress of subordinate personnel.
- Ensure probationary and annual appraisals are completed fairly and consistently in timely manner
- Manage welfare and disciplinary issues at team level with appropriate reference to Superintendent, OIM and Fleet HR
- Efficient operation of unit systems having due regard for Health and safety
- Ensure full compliance with PTW system, and Risk assessment and verification
- Liaise with relevant department heads to improve information sharing and efficiency of planning.
- Maintain effective cost control and promote cost awareness in others
- Report maintenance work required in timely fashion to maximise efficiency and uptime
- Contribute effectively to preparation of useful exercises and to post exercise/ incident review and investigation.
- Proven experience and/or qualified to N/SVQ Hydrocarbon Processing Operations Level 3 or local equivalent.
- 5 years' offshore experience
- Minimum 1 year's experience as Production Supervisor/Lead Technician
- Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities.
- Good knowledge of ESD and DCS operation
- Supervisory experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical/Electrical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Experience working with Process control systems operations, Process safety and fire and gas systems, 3 phase oil gas water separation units, Sea water treatment with Sulphate Reduction Units (SRP) and Gas dehydration with TEG.