Construction Project Programmer (CDCPP)
A leading Building and Engineering contractor in Nigeria seeking to employ a qualified Construction Project Programmer.
Type of our organization: Building and Engineering contractor
- Develop Construction/Tender Programs.
- Conduct site visits and look through the works and drawings when required.
- Review contractor schedules and schedule risk analysis.
- Produce progress/program reports in conjunction with Project & Construction Managers.
- Must have a diploma or a degree in a construction discipline; good experience in planning ( minimum 5 years);
- Experience in the use of MS Project and Primavera Planning Software.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Please send your CV stating the following information:
1 Personal information:
- Marital status
- Contact Telephone and Address/Email Address
- Educational Background including
- Employment History (in reverse chronological order)
- Language skills
- Special skills