Production Engineer - Well Performance Method
6 days left
- Full Time
Our Client is lookign for a Production Engineer with in Well Performance Methods Engineering working in Angola
Standardization of methodologies & DB17 Well Performance tools:
* In charge of the return of experience acquired Deep Offshore projects & assets
* Build WP KPI dashboard in liaise with HQ. Participate actively to Well performance return of experience at Group level by publishing REX and animate Visio-conferences between different subsidiaries in Deep offshore.
* Follow-up E&P Well Performance KPIs, Inform HQ.
Digital Oil Field :
* Ensure sustainability of the various tools and workflows that have been developed for B17 Well Performance, using Digital Oil Field
architecture. Liaise with HQ and vendors.
* Define the perimeter of use of Digital Oil Field, simplify and promote its use to other TEPA entities.
* Responsible for Well Performance tool box, including Excel/VBA macros and Access database.
* Pursue the effort in ensuring a sustainable evolution of this tool box. Define, build, and implement the future methodologies and tools
(liaise with IT-contractor & HQ). Include user/administrator manuals.
* Prepare integration of Digital Oil Field within the future NPDMS and T-More project. Act as interface engineer.
* Prepare and follow-up development budget with Head of Department.
* Perform regular trainings to ensure that WP engineers efficiently use the tool box. Diffuse know-how to other TEPA entities. Act as a digital coach.
Production/injection optimization studies on stead-state & transient phase:
* Develop well/network models (PROSPER-GAP and associated tools) and assist Well Performance Assets to update models as per company methodology
* Perform wells productivity & network optimization studies on medium-term topics in support of WP Assets (short-term orientated) and/or contribute to future development studies in collaboration with others TEPA entities or HQ.
* Issues scope for flow assurance activities (OLGA) to optimize the flow line efficiency (gas lift, routing, slugging)
* Assists Site Production Team to set / improve various settings related to wells day-to-day operations especially on transient period: operating instructions for shutdown/restart, setup of OCWR…).
Well interventions :
* Performs well diagnosis studies and advises on possible corrective actions (well interventions)
* Administrates well intervention requests, follow-up interventions.
* Checks ell Performance aspects of the well hand-over file before official hand-over to Field Operations. Maintains the well hand-over database.
* Defines the yearly budget for well and network operations.
* Guarantee efficient transverse relationship between all operational entities involved in well production & productivity.
* Guarantee the adequate choice in the future well performance tools and ensure efficient and systematic use of them within the
department. Ensure budget allocated for this development is adequately used by providers.
* Responsible to perform the mid-term studies of production/injection optimization.
Required Qualifications & experiences
* Education: engineering degree level.
* Experience: 7-8 years in Oil & Gas field with experience as Process, Production, Method or Chemical Treatment Engineer.
* Transverse technical skills in Geosciences, Drilling/Completion, Production
* Software skills: experience with Petex suite (PROSPER, GAP, IFM, IVM), OLGA, PI-AF and advance skills in Excel, VBA and Access
* Language: Fluent in English
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!