Terms and conditions
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Egypt, Alexandria
Duration: 2 Months - other mission may follow.
Accommodation : Provided
- Responsible in ensuring the production team on site.
- He manages the Staff
- He needs to have a background in the Military fleet.
- He will be interacting with the client and the captain of the fleet.
- The Candidate must have experience in supervisor of marine technical halts.
Knowledge / Skills Required
- Minimum experience of 10 years on Frigate or any other military fleet
- The candidate must be primarily a field person, he will spend most of his time in the monitoring of the staff.
- Good contact skills with different departments
- Proactive and open mind who seeks to learn and grow
- Site organization
- Good knowledge in the maintenance of the fleet or Navy Sector
- 10 - 15 years' experience required