Offshore Wind Methods Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Voyage Global Energy's established client is currently looking for Methods Engineers to work on offshore wind projects across Europe.
- You are responsible for the safeguarding of a sound engineering approach for the full lifecycle our EPCI and T&I projects.
- You will make sure from tender to project preparation to project execution that interfaces between different engineering topics and studies are managed, lessons learned are implemented, hot topics are highlighted and tackled with the right attention.
- You will report to both the HQ Engineering department as the project.
- Hold a degree in engineering.
- have 3-5 years of experience in offshore wind
- speak and write English fluently. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- are able to communicate at several levels.
- have a natural ability to get things done, in a structured way and to certain deadlines.
- are an absolute team player and people manager.
- Must be willing to relocate
- working in close cooperation with a dynamic team of motivated colleagues.
- top quality education and training opportunities.
- a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity and match the job requirements above please apply below.