We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Design Draftsman to join our Power Generation Services Division at Macquarie Park. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for drawings management and supporting Power Generation Services Team for Siemens I&C systems and Digitalisation for Power Plants.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Creating drawings for engineering solutions down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
- Maintain and improve drawings management system for PS CD
- Converting sketch designs into professional and presentable drawings
- Liaise with equipment suppliers to get drawings details for drafting engineering drawings
- Executing projects within the quality framework (time, budget, functionality).
- Ensuring success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction.To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Design and Drafting
- Proficient user of AutoCad, Visio and other engineering drafting software packages
- Ability to work with minimum details
- Familiarity with electrical and control systems drawings
- Attention to details
- Excellent communicator and customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Result-oriented coupled with strong analytical skills.Experience with Siemens drawings will be highly regarded. Experience with large scale power station drawings will be an added advantage.
You will be rewarded with a challenging and stimulating work environment, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
Requisition ID: 278855
Organization: Power Generation Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only