SUBCONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION MANAGER - (Sanzule)
- Shall be in charge of the administration of the Project subcontracts for all cost and
- contractual matters.
- supervises the Subcontract engineers.
- Manages the Subcontract administration,
- Prepares the financial statement of each subcontract,
- Studies all justifications given by the Subcontractors, for any extra work orders or claims requested.
- Issues the minutes of kick-off meetings and weekly progress meetings with Subcontractors,
- Coordinates and controls the progress curves to be used for invoicing by the Subcontractors,
- Prepares the subcontracts status and progress reports,
- Supervises the filing of the various subcontracts and all related correspondence,
- Prepares the amendments to the subcontracts for Site Manager's approval and H.O. Subcontracts Manager approval,
- Prepares the Notices of Default for approval by Site Manager
- Initiates the Subcontractor performance evaluation document.
- Verifies and initiates the final financial statement before presenting to the Site Project Control Manager and Site Manager for their review and technical approval.
- Follow-up Subcontractors claims and prepare claim defense strategy and documents and ascertain the systematic answer to any Subcontractor's correspondence claim wise orientated.
- Issue Subcontracting monthly report (SSMR)
- Prepares and submit for Site Manager approval the Site orders for purchase and services for the Temporary Site Facilities
- Follow-up the Site orders for purchase and services for the Temporary Site Facilities