Environmental Compliance Manager - Wind
With operations on three continents, our client is a global leader in the development and distribution of Utility Scale Renewable Energy. This multi-billion-dollar enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost a century and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America. Those solutions consist of end to end project management from the initial green field and brown field development phase through to commercial operations.
As the Environmental Compliance Manager, based in Central California for the duration of the project, you will be ensuring the company is continuously adhering to the Federal and State environmental regulations put forth by the respective governing bodies. Your background in environmental compliance (ideally in California) will assist with both the construction and developmental team throughout the entire utility scale project.
Your position as the Environmental Compliance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and deliver environmental inspection reports against permit requirements
- Be proactive to help mitigate potential incidents of non-compliance
- Reviewing QA/QC reports
- Manage the on-site WEAP program
- Active in all plan of the day meetings, safety meetings and various construction meetings
- Bachelor's Degree
- Detailed experience in Environmental regulatory compliance in a Renewable Energy construction setting
- Bilingual preferred, but not required (Spanish)
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Company Car, Laptop, Cell Phone
- Relocation Assistance (case by case basis)
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.