Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul Supervisor - Evansville, WY
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul Supervisor in Evansville, WY. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Manages activities of maintenance area to support production in meeting their operational activity.
- Develops and manages budget compliance, makes recommendations on work place facility and tooling requirements.
- Coordinates specifications and procurement of capital expenditures.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and direction of all maintenance operations, up to and including installation of equipment, preventative maintenance and facility/equipment repair to support operations.
- Ensures competent technical workforce to conduct business.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- 2 years of experience in maintenance and assembly
- 2 years of supervisory of experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to guide and direct employees
- Prior experience managing a budget
- SAP experience
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.