SMT & Project Manager
- Organize and responsible for logistics tendering project under of management of DGM/ transporter & warehouse manager.
- Prefect the logistics supplier procurement standard procedure and assessment system;
- Adopt the TLC PATROM document, define the SMT management procedure and standard;
- Assist making long-term SMT strategies and setting annual management objectives, conveying Total Group's policies and requirements on transport safety;
- Organizing monthly SMT meeting at corporate level to reviewing the execution status of SMT action plans and inspection reports
- Putting forward the management objectives and making action plans, including transport practices, vehicle planning specifications, safe to load, driver qualifications and driver behavior management based on the latest guidelines, policies, documents and conferences spirit from local government, Total Group, TLC, TTM and ELF on transport safety;
- Discussing and making action plan for SMT significant accidents, tracking the status of the historical action plans;
- Responsible for meeting attendance registration, meeting minutes recording and other meeting related issues;
- Proposing the topics for monthly SMT meetings and providing the survey reports on action plan implementation results;
- Making action plans according to SMT committee's advices and decisions;
- Design and extend the bar-code system from FG to RM to improve the FEFO implementation;
- Other logistics optimization project assigned by manager.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in logistics or supply chain management;
- At least 5 years' experience in transport & warehouse management, with work experience in international oil chemical companies is preferred;
- At least 3 years' experience in an area of HSEQ, with experience in road transport safety management is preferred ;
- Can be assisted by a technician in charge, in particular, of drivers' advance training and of the technical assessment of the vehicles;
- Strong data analysis capability and can work in great pressure;
- Good Communication skills, teamwork and initiative;
- Good command of English in reading, writing;
- Strong skills in Ms Office (Excel; Access; PowerPoint; etc.), familiar with WMS or SAP is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of State and local laws about logistics and hazard chemicals/ dangerous goods management