Executive Administrative Coordinator
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Relieves the Executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time he/she has available for Executive level responsibilities. May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the department. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May direct and lead the work of others.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Handles inquiries, schedules appointments, develops presentations, and fills other office support functions
- Provides general office and secretarial support to the Executive, including, typing, transcription, and file maintenance
- Reviews time sheets and reports and inputs payroll.
- Monitors budget activities and analyzes trends.
- Participates in or handles special projects as appropriate.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of administrative work experience, including 3 years experience supporting a senior manager or director.
- Experience in Human Resources and demonstrated knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of PC and mainframe applications, including Windows, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access, EERS, PCARD, TIME, Passport, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and discretion and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated administrative, organizing and planning skills. Demonstrated ability to conduct research, identify data requirements and create research tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and business unit policies procedures and practices.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a high performance culture.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust and communicate effectively (written & verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process enhancements and efficiencies.
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer awareness and ability to create value.
- Supports any level of Vice President of a particular business unit of Exelon Corporation.
- Supervision is exercised over subordinate administrative staff within business unit. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with limited supervision.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster