You will work closely with the EMEA Sales & Country Managers to provide customer-focused applications expertise in support of short-term revenue objectives, new market opportunities, and product development efforts. They will drive growth in the Pharmaceutical TOC market and play a critical role in driving the company's product leadership strategic model by optimizing, demonstrating and clearly communicating the added value of the product portfolio to customers.
- Demonstrate application and product knowledge. Conduct technical and application seminars with key clients and colleagues.
- Provide demonstrable examples of the efficiency and versatility of the value proposition with data driven though thoughtful experimental design, sensitivity to customer perceptions and clarity of presentation.
- The applications work will range from training Distributors/Direct Sales People in applications and solving individual customer problems and addressing issues that have implications for entire markets.
- Work with marketing department in Headquarters to write Technical Application Notes, and publish technical papers in professional magazines or journals.
- Prepare/update/streamline the support materials and articles from GEAI USA aligned with the Global Apps Team.
- The position will also serve as an important voice in representing the European customer to Global Apps and Product Management Leaders so they can address specific needs towards R&D groups, Aftermarket or Technology on issues involving both sustaining engineering and new product activities.
- Participation in new product launches to ensure that application related product positioning and operating specifications are optimally positioned.
- Design and maintain an applications project selection process that maximizes profit return to the company.
- Be able to run a demonstration in an application laboratory or on site with customers.
- Make high-level contact with key people on the regulatory bodies and become an expert in this field and the field of product offerings.
- Bachelor degree in either engineering or science or proven years experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Pharma or Bio Pharma and knowledge of Cleaning Validation, Real Time Releasing, Regulations or PAT
- Relevant experience obtained within Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industries
- An independent self-starter with ability to travel extensively 50% + of the time.
- Strong public speaking/presentation skills
- Excellent written/oral skills in English and one other language - French & German
- Excellent communications skills
- Working experience in analytical instrumentation company
- Recent relevant marketing and leadership
- Knowledge of UPW, PW and WFI water systems is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Customer facing experience