Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our Client, is a world leader in the delivering Construction Solutions. They are looking hiring a Operations Manager to lead/manage and direct the Operations team, to ensure the efficient manufacturing operation, implementation of Manufacturing methodologies, ensure production meets demand and creating an environment for employee engagement, training and succession.
- 10 yrs + operations experience in related industrial Chemicals industry.
- Leadership: 3 yrs + working experience as an Operations or Factory Manager in a similar industry; with cross functional and multi -discipline groups
- Degree from a recognised university.
- Solid understanding of all HSE policy and procedures in a chemical industry.
- High integrity and compliance
- Team player with ability to create a high motivational environment
- Command of both English and local language; both written and oral
- Process Engineer qualifications in a batch manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead/manage strategically but also hands on approach and engagement at the grass roots level. Understanding of all manufacturing processes.
- Marketing awareness & intelligence to spot trends & make proposals to Senior Manager
- Technical background in the industry