Position Title: Reservoir Supervisor （Ref No. 20191008RSVSPVIRQ）
Work location: Iraq
· With further exploration and development of Missan oilfields, more and more difficulty and down-hole troublesome condition are met. To develop Missan oilfield better and efficiently, an experienced reservoir supervisor of international employee is needed. The employee should be familiar with reservoir dynamic performance analysis, reservoir numerical simulation, reservoir management and so on.
· Take part in setting oilfield development guideline and strategy.
· Take part in establishing and improving the reservoir operation & management procedure.
· Be responsible for making the oilfield annual and monthly stimulation plan & workover plan.
Production Plan and Management
· Be responsible for the annual oilfield production forecast.
· Based on the workover plan and new wells drilling plan, perform the monthly rolling production forecast.
· To track and monitor the oilfield production running situation, analyze the difference between the actual production value and forecast production value.
· Reservoir Dynamic Performance Analysis and Operation Management
· Perform routine production and injection wells performance analyses to tune injection and production balance.
· Based on the analysis, optimize the individual well's production performance.
· Propose and compile the workover program to develop the potential of oil production wells or solve the problems in the production.
· To track the workover process and finish the effect evaluation report.
Reservoir Modeling and Numerical Simulation
· Be responsible for creating reservoir modeling.
· Perform history matching according to the actual production situation of the oilfield.
· Based on the reservoir numerical simulation result, predict the development performance and propose the reasonable adjustment suggestion.
New Well Management
· Work closely with geologists and geophysicist to propose new well's location.
· Take part in post-assessment of the new well.
Reservoir Study Management
· Participate in making research project plan and annual budget.
· Prepare technical document for bidding.
· Take part in tracking and quality controlling for related research project.
· Be responsible for other tasks assigned by department manager and reservoir section manager.
Minumum Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in petroleum engineering or relevant major.
- Excellent English communication skills in writing and fluent speech are required.
- Minimum 15+ years' experience in upstream petroleum industry.
- Reservoir engineer.
- Master the knowledge of reservoir engineering.
- Proficient in professional software such as RMS, Petrel RE, Eclipse, OFM, and so on.
- Understand the management procedures of Oil Company.
- This role should have extensive experience working within an operating environment and be familiar with corporate culture
- This role should have the ability to work under stress, fast changing and complex reservoir difficulties.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Master degree petroleum engineering or related discipline is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of IOR/EOR would be preferred.
- Experience in carbonate reservoir would be preferred.
- Language level certificate or other certificate related petroleum industry would be preferred.
- Good knowledge in well testing operation and interpretation skills would be preferred.
- Stress management capability to deal with the unexpected challenges or issues in a positive way.
- A resourceful, adaptable, and flexible individual who has demonstrated that he/she can thrive in rapidly changing, fast growing and ambiguous reservoir difficulty.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.