Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Planning Engineer to be based in their project office in Paris, France. The role is offered with a long term contract and a negotiable daily rate or monthly salary
As Planning Engineer you'll be responsible for the Planning and Scheduling functions in accordance with Company standards.
- Set up project control system including planning, scheduling and monitoring.
- Plan and provide work direction as required for the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems and other practices to give Engineering and Construction supervisors means to evaluate and improve the efficiency of their project execution.
- Provide staff guidance to Engineering and Construction supervisors in one or more areas of planning and scheduling expertise by analyzing and evaluating all pertinent data.
- Discuss, coordinate and resolve long term and short-term planning and scheduling problems
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive experience gained as a Planning Engineer on Oil and Gas projects, ideally worked on Wind Farm projects.