QC Group Expert - Painting and Insulation
- Full Time
- Supervision over Contractor's/Subcontractor's work at modules fabrication site in the course of painting (corrosion protection), insulation and fireproofing, and their quality control.
- Assurance of modules fabrication by the Contractor as related to painting (corrosion protection), insulation and fireproofing in compliance with approved QC plans, design documentation, SNiP and Russian Legislation.
- Expert and methodology support within the competence in the course of quality control activities by Contractors/Subcontractors to assure compliance with quality requirements to fabrication of modules in the course of LNG Plant construction.
- Monitoring of completeness, actuality and quality of permissive documents of Contractors/Subcontractors.
- Verification of compliance of materials proposed by Contractors with Project Specifications.
- Quality control of supplied materials and painting equipment (corrosion protection), insulation and fireproofing.
- Control of compliance with instructions on storage of materials for painting (corrosion protection) insulation and fireproofing.
- Review of contractors' Work Performance Plan for compliance of work process to Project regulating documents.
- Verification of contractors' QC and test plans compliance with Project requirements to painting (corrosion protection), insulation and equipment fireproofing.
- Participation in certification of painting and insulation procedures, certification of paints, varnishes and insulation materials, supervision of painting and insulation works.
- Quality control of painting (corrosion protection), insulation and Facility equipment, pipelines and steel structures fireproofing.
- Control of process operations sequence.
- Participation in inspections and tests as per approved QC plans for fabrication.
- Advisory to managers and contractors about quality of paints and insulating materials and work process.
- Recommendations on use of improved work methods and execution of final inspections to verify compliance of final result.
- Provision of data for weekly/monthly reports to track KPI progress.
- Informing of top management about discrepancies in performed works according to approved construction rules.
- Participation in meetings of QC team and contractors on issues relevant to quality of painting and insulation works.
- Control of compliance of execution of documents and records keeping by Contractor with Project requirements, participation in verification and acceptance of quality forms.
- Participation in final acceptance of corrosion protection, thermal and fire insulation.
- Issue of instructions to Contractor and control corrective actions if necessary.
- Provision of QC reports, reports on discrepancies found in facility fabrication quality and make proposals on their elimination and prevention.
- Timely informing of direct manager about found discrepancies within the competence.
- Preparing of daily/weekly reports on Contractor's performance, keeping of statistical data on quality, verify actual records.
Concentration (faculty, major): University Engineering Degree
Work Experiences Required
- Skills in technical documentation preparation;
- Ability to work with large volumes of information and documents;
- Technical literacy, knowledge of terms and definitions used in facility construction;
- Certain knowledge of technologies and control types in constriction;
- Skills in performance of QC during ND testing and reporting on inspection results;
- Skills in work with contractors and suppliers, including during fabrication of equipment for oil and gas projects;
- Skilled software user (MS Windows, MS Office), office equipment and communication means.
- Self-disciplined and motivated to achieve positive results in production, initiative, oriented to find solutions, team player;
- Ready and able to maximally contribute to the Company's benefit.
- Flexible mind, adaptivity, mental stamina;
- The English Language knowledge
- Sequence, forms and methods of control of manufacturing in the course of the Project execution;
- Order of work with design documents for facilities under construction;
- Requirements of construction regulations, rules and other normative