Engineering Support Team Expert - Painting and Insulation
7 days left
- Full Time
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of basic principles of Quality Control, IT, work flow.
- Process and Procedures of Quality Control.
- Firm knowledge of processes and types of Quality Control in constriction.
- Understanding of design, regulatory and technical documentation requirements governing Quality Control in construction.
- Reading of drawings.
- Knowledge of the required characteristics of paints and coating materials.
- Paint and coating application process requirements, including repairs, on the Project.
- List of operations or characteristics requiring laboratory control.
- Paint and coating application quality control and inspection report preparation skills.
- Skills in dealing with contractors and suppliers, including during fabrication of equipment for oil and gas projects.
- Knowledge of the principles of drafting, formatting and delivering as-built documentation in construction.
- Technical literacy, knowledge of terms and definitions used in Quality Control and construction of facilities.
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and documents.
- Firm software user skills (MS Windows, Ms Office), office equipment and communication equipment.
- High level of self-discipline and motivation to achieve positive results in production; initiative, solutions-oriented approach, team player skills.
- Readiness and ability to maximally contribute to the Company's benefit.
- Flexible mind, adaptability and mental toughness.
- Quality Control Group Expert, Painting and Coating shall perform in good faith the following job duties
- Supervision over Contractor's/Subcontractor's work at modules fabrication site during painting (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing, and their quality control.
- Assurance of modules fabrication by the Contractor as related to painting (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing in compliance with approved Quality Control plans, design documentation, SNiP.
- Expert and methodology support within the competence during Quality Control activities by Contractors/Subcontractors to assure compliance with quality requirements to fabrication of modules;
- Quality control of supplied materials and painting equipment (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing;
Concentration (faculty, major): Higher vocational (Engineering)
Further Education (if required):
FROSIO Level III or similar;
- At least three (3) years of experience in Quality Control as a member of multidisciplinary inspector team, including work with Quality Control plans, Inspection and Test Plans, Test Procedures and in non-conformance and deviation management;
- At least five (5) years of experience in painting and coating quality control in construction;
- Production and construction experience on onshore/offshore oil and gas projects as a member of an international contractors and suppliers team;
- At least 10 years of experience on construction sites and similar sites on oil and gas projects;
- Proven experience in modules fabrication, ideally in SE Asia is a plus;