2 days left
- Full Time
Airswift. Logistics Advisor. Lloydminster, SK.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Logistics Analyst to join them on a 1-year renewable contract to work in Lloydminster, SK.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with engineers to guarantee accurate Annual/Monthly/Weekly/Adhoc operational forecasts Company conventional and thermal heavy oil production
- Manage Annual Forecast submission
- Communication changes to production forecasts and notifies of any issues in the field that impacts Marketing/Pipeline
- Manage third-party crude oil deliveries into Company's Terminals, and serves as interface between all terminals and Marketing
- Coordination of equity distribution to for LLB rail movements and monitors volumes to ensure on track with forecasts
- Coordination of planned and unplanned maintenance notification with Upstream Engineers, Pipeline and Marketing, including aiding in developing diversion of HOG and Third-party crude during outages or restrictions
- Understand rights and obligations of the pipeline Transportation Services Agreement
- Trucking TDG Shipping Document Audits
- Support Lease desk to help resolve any measurement & quality issues between third party and facilities group
- Lease Actual to Forecast File weekly distribution
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel
- A University degree (B. Comm. or B.Econ.) or equivalent is preferred
- An understanding of crude oil pipeline logistics and OMS Experience are a plus
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.