Foundations Engineer (m/f)
- Support development and implementation of fleet wide asset integrity strategy.
- Undertake analysis of structural monitoring data.
- Review and asses asset performance under original design basis and current design codes.
- Implement lessons learnt / best practice from operational stage into early development phases.
- Support development of existing and new foundation structures for offshore wind turbines and substations for the existing project portfolio across European waters.
- Develop cost reduction of offshore wind from improvements in civil engineering solutions, taking into account implications for fabrication, transport and installation, and with a general preference of onshore prefabrication compared to offshore work and strict adherence to principles of Health and Safety.
- Support development of cost effective solutions to deeper water locations and heavier larger wind turbines taking into account suitable installation methods.
- Standardise the approach to technical pre-qualification and technical specification utilising the services of external design houses and fabricators.
- Educated to degree level in civil or mechanical engineering and likely to have a professional qualification as well as broader business understanding
- Relevant experience in engineering design, plant construction, technical, contract and consultancy management, ideally including renewable technologies of offshore wind
- Good understanding and practical experience of use offshore design codes / standards
- Member of an engineering professional body is an advantage
- Work collaboratively to the common good with other project teams, find alignment with internal and external suppliers
- Working effectively across an international environment
- Previous experience supporting renewable construction would be desirable
- Driven to deliver objectives within the project within time, cost and safety parameters
- Fluent in English