Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, an energy company, is seeking a Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor to work within their facilities in Calgary, AB.
The Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor is responsible for consulting with business leaders on solutions to improve the effectiveness of their business through diagnosis of gaps related to people, systems, and/or structures.
- Create solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Effectiveness content areas: Organization design, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development.
- Consult with leaders to assist them with a wide range of Organization Effectiveness needs including teambuilding/team effectiveness, long range planning and team goal setting; change management, organization diagnosis & design - structure, process and work design.
- Conduct in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determine the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps
- Provide change management and transformation support across a wide range of initiatives including culture change, project/program implementations, organizational re-design/re-alignments, business process re-design and technology implementation
- Related degree (preferably Masters) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership or similar disciplines
- Strong organizational design skills and ability to execute re-orgs.
- Knowledge of PROSCI
- Ability to design team learning interventions