Competency Assurance Program Analyst
Airswift - Competency Assurance Program Analyst - Calgary, AB - 12 months contract
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Competency Assurance Program Analyst to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a 12-month contract.
The Analyst will support site implementations for the Competency Assurance Program.
- Support the stager of the project working with Operations and HR team
- Ensure effective rollout of program and alignment of project activities using the implementation processes
- Conduct analysis - Identifying site business requirements related to training and competency
- Ensure alignment of learning materials and assessments with the LMS program
- Support the corporate implementations team to troubleshoot and solution site implementation barriers or issues
- Facilitate working sessions with SMEs to capture, modify and enhance site training content
- 5 to 7 years of experience in analytical role
- Experience with data capture and management