Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager. Location: South Yorkshire. Salary: Up to 50,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking to hire a qualified Business Development Manager for a market leader continuously introducing modern advances and planning, fabricating and insulating thousands of kilometres of district heating systems. Our client is experiencing fast development and is seeking for an energetic and ambitious sales professional. This position consents incredible degree of individuality and an opportunity for progressing and advancing your own concepts along with building your own client base.
This is a great role if you are looking for a challenge with the opportunity to grow and develop within a market leading company!
- The role entails supporting sales growth of the company’s product range for district heating
- Developing market-driven technical solutions by extending benefit deliverables both internally and externally
- Endorsing suitable products for accomplishing valuable and effective solutions to prospective customers
- Giving technical presentation and support to potential customers
- Providing financial and process data associated to definite market opportunities, and budgetary control
- Discovering and developing pertinent partnership agreements
The Ideal Person:
- Must have minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within district heating and sales perspective
- Thorough technical knowledge of pre-insulated products, particularly flexible products
- Experienced within District heating, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Anaerobic Digestion, Energy from Waste sectors
- Must have excellent sales skills
- Professional communication skills
- Results driven, solution orientated and self-motivated
- Must have clean UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel within the UK