Senior Site Manager- M&E HV Substations
Senior Site Manager - M&E HV Substation
- Dublin, Ireland
- 8 month contract
- Start: asap
- Rates: very competitive day rate plus expenses.
Turner Lovell are recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to support our clients' high profile GIS substation builds in Dublin, Ireland.
On this project, you will lead all day-to-day activities relating to delivering this substation on time and budget. Operating in a Principal Contractor role, you will supervise M&E subcontractors during the M&E installation, commissioning and handover to the customer. You will manage a team including supervisors, HSE and PSCS personnel and work closely with senior project management.
- Oversee sub-contractors delivering switchgear and other M&E installation activity.
- Use your skill & experience to ensure that the client's requirements are met.
- Supervising contracted staff in health & safety, environment, quality and document management.
- Check and prepare site reports for all key stakeholders including regular contact with the client
- Ensure inspections and ensuring site procedures follow regulations.
- Minimum 10 years as a Site Manager for HV substations (400kV, 275kV, 220kV, 132kV)
- Diploma / degree or HNC/HND in electrical subject
- Knowledge of construction and HSE processes in a HV substation environment
- Excellent ability to maintain customer satisfaction with excellent communication ability.
- Ability to interpret electrical design drawings
- Strong commercial know-how
- HSE training
- CSCS, Safe Pass, SMSTS or equivalent, First Aid, Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for a an experienced site manager to lead a high profile project in Ireland for the next 8 months. If you are interested, please apply and contact Curtis Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02074481100