Electrical Field Engineer for Self Standing Systems
We are looking for an Electrical Field Engineer for Self Standing Systems for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Team member of the Special and Self-Standing System Team on site
- Responsible for the closure of issues which are connected to general Special System topics
- Responsible for the management of technical changes via CRs/FCRs/DCRs/NCRs/ICCRs new orders / open points
- Closing of the issues due to technical expertise
- Redlining and updating Documentation required for LII and inspection
- Performing Site walk downs together with construction and commissioning
- Supporting and accountable for the open point closure in the respective scope
- Support the technical clarifications for all other technical issues related to Special Systems
- Support Construction and Commissioning in all technical issues with the defined working package such as commissioning tests preparation
- Provide input to the different weekly/monthly reports
- Support time schedule planning in close relationship with construction and commissioning in order to secure ECC and KOT1, LII dates
- Reporting to on site Field Engineering Special System EDL
- Engineering degree from Automation, Electrical or in other applicable field of study
- Extended experience in the field of I&C and electrical design
- Expert in the area of electrical and/or automation engineering, experience for at least 5 years
- General technical knowledge of Electrical and/or Automation based Systems and system design
- Deep knowledge in the Electrical Engineering area (such as short circuit calculation, design tools e.g. E-Plan)
- Engineering expertise in the area of Process or Petro-Chemical Systems
- Commissioning experience is required
- Good communication skills and confidence to work within large teams
- Ability to express himself clearly both verbally and writing
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
- Ability to gather information systematically to establish facts and principles
- Problem-solving and target-oriented attitude
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and working according to deadlines
- Motivation to solve problems and issues
- Fluent English required
- Knowledge of French and German would be considered as benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.