Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
a. Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
b. Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
c. Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
a. Compliance to work instructions.
b. Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
c. Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities:
1. Represent Weatherford in positive and professional manner.
2. Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
3. Work under Weatherford/owner QHSE requirement.
4. Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
5. Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment - Running, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment.
6. Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
7. Controlling Machines and Processes - Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
8. Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material - Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
9. Handling and Moving Objects - Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
10. Works with board assignments within framework of established policies and engineering standards
11. Work accomplishments are subject to review and direction.
12. Accountable for ensuring proper handling of chemical and equipment and proper provision of jobs activities.
13. Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor.
• Excellent communication skills to work effectively with work colleagues and external consultants.
• 2-5 years' experience in chemical work in oil industry.
• Education & Training: Post-secondary education in instrumentation or equivalent experience.
• Valid Driving license.
• Additional Related Certification / Training Courses.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant oilfield experience, including 3 years with associated handling tools.