Do you have what it takes to contribute to the international growth of a nuclear service provider?
Are you in sales or business development within the nuclear industry? Are you looking for a step away from a corporate environment and into a middle sized firm where you can actually make a valuable impact? Do you have the ambition and potential to be part of a small key business development team that is responsible for the implementation of the international growth strategy for the coming years? Then you should read on and contact me directly if you feel you have the relevant background, network and experience.
My client, Nuclear Research and Consultancy Group (NRG) based in the Netherlands, is looking for the right International Business Development Manager to help with the international positioning of NRG Consultancy & Services (C&S) based on 5 clearly defined spearheads.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a unique company that is a world market leader in the production of medical isotopes. Furthermore the company conducts nuclear technological research, is a consultant on the safety and reliability of nuclear installations and provides services related to radiation protection. Moreover the company has direct access to a wide range of facilities including a High Flux Reactor, a Hot Cell Laboratory, and Decontamination & Waste Storage facilities. This means you are representing The Netherlands’ primary nuclear service provider through internationally renowned expertise that is widely used by both government and industry.
In order to be considered for this role you must fit the profile based on the following essential requirements:
- 5+ years' nuclear industry experience, preferably in a commercial role.
- Academic degree(s) in technology, supplemented with significant business training and exposure.
- Familiar with a structured business development approach.
- Proven track record in realizing international sales and business targets.
- Able to swiftly navigate through key accounts, from operations level up to senior management and other key influencers.
- Good active listening skills and able to ask the right questions to identify (potential) business needs with clients and prospects.
- Excellent analytic, interpersonal, and communicative skills both verbal and in writing.
- Team player, relationship builder, positive thinker and entrepreneur.
- Fluent in English; one or more foreign languages (German, French) is considered a plus.
- The job is based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
- In order to be considered for this role, you need to have a valid work permit for The Netherlands or to be citizen of an EU nation.
- About 1/3 of your time is expected to be spent on international travel to meet prospects, partners, client and events.
What NRG offers:
- A challenging position in a focused business development team with strong international growth ambitions.
- An inspiring working environment in a mid-size, highly customer - focused organization with motivated professionals.
- A self-propelling, dynamic and responsible function.
- A good salary with secondary benefits.
- Support in personal growth by development programs and on the job coaching.
Information and contact:
Applications need to go through Thomas Thor Associates. Please apply directly online or contact Aernout Stigter email@example.com or call +31 (0)20 808 7193 for an informal discussion about this career opportunity. The closing date of this vacancy is on Monday 12 December 2016.
Thomas Thor Associates:
Thomas Thor Associates are a recruitment and consulting organisation dedicated to the nuclear industry. We recruit for roles in nuclear new build, operations, decommissioning, research and waste management and our clients include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies and research organisations.