Product Development Engineer
Due to a result of rapid growth my client, a leader in wireless technology, is looking for an interim Product Development Engineer to help with their projects at their Cheshire site.
As the Product Development Engineer, you will be reporting to the Engineering and Development Manager, where you will be playing a key role in the design, development, maintenance and project management of a range of electronic products. You will be a good fit for the role if you have most of the following:
- PCB Design and Layout
- Software development across a range of platforms
- Design verification, design prototyping & test
- Product validation and approvals against relevant international standards (CE Marking)
What would really make you stand out is experience of:
- Creative / Willing to push boundaries
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques such as Design for Manufacture / Design for Test
- Excellent attention to detail / quality focused.
If this sounds like the role for you, please call me on 0121 632 55 55.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Product Development Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly