Location : Williston, ND
Location Specifics : seeking local candidates OR professionals willing to rotate on a 21/21 work schedule
Duration : Initial 6 months with intent to extend 1+ year
- Adheres to, and enforces the safety culture/policies at each job site.
- Ensures quality of projects by verifying that instrumentation, electrical, and automation installations are per client and industry specifications.
- Ensures all electrical installations meet industry and government codes.
- Interfaces and coordinates with Mechanical Construction Supervisor on schedule and man power loading for each location to support overall project schedule.
- Completes a daily report with an update on schedule and progress.
- Manages the Automation/I&E contractor to ensure delivery on time and on budget.
- Approves daily tickets from I&E contractors after ensuring the accuracy of the ticket. Responsible for communicating daily costs to the cost tracking software administrators.
- 10+ years managing and inspecting I&E contractors.
- Working knowledge of regulations, codes, and standards applicable to US Onshore shale operating regions (specific to I&E).
- Can work independently with minimal direction.
- Experience with managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- General computer skills and proficiency with MS Office software.
The hiring manager is looking to conduct interviews next week. If you meet the requirements listed above and you are interested in the location and responsibilities of the contract please apply immediately. I commit to responding in a timely manner!