FLOW / METERING SPECIALIST
BOSS Energy Consulting LTD – FLOW / METERING SPECIALIST
BOSS Energy has been retained by a Middle East based EPC to seek a Flow/Metering Specialist. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience to develop a strong legal backbone to their business.
Lead and Manage metering related activities on the project, experience within, Orifice meter applications, Positive Displacement meter application, Turbine meter application, Ultrasonic meter application and Cortiles meter applications is a must.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Conduct / witness / assess Metering and Proving.
- Witness/assess Field prove calibration by Water – draw and Master Meter Prove calibration methods in conformance with MPMS. Chap 4 and 12.
- Witness/Assess metering & Systems performance, trouble shoot measurement issues presented in meters and related instrumentation available at site, in order 10 pin point root cause and recommend corrective action.
- Evaluate and Develop a program for verifying and/or & Calibrate the related instrumentation (temperature, Pressure, Diff. pressure, etc ) existing in the metering systems.
- Knowledge and experience to assess and interact with Automatic Sampling System and or / In-Line densitometers.
- Abilities / Skills to investigate and provided recommendations to correct situation that result in apparent loss / gain. Moreover, establish criteria to assess loss / gain and associated metering equipment performance tolerance.
- Keeping up with new technology development in crude oil measurement to recommend equipment to ensure accurate hydrocarbon measurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 15-20 years relevant experience in Flow/Metering.