Renewables Asset Manager
Our client is looking for a Renewables Asset Manager to join a growing Specialist Investment Company.
This position will be responsible for the operational performance and reporting of the expanding renewable energy portfolio. Managing external operations contracts, whilst building a team with technical, operational and commercial expertise to drive performance improvements, manage risk and make commercial decisions. The role will require a self-starter who is keen to develop build systems and processes for the asset management function.
- Minimum 2:1degree in any discipline from a top tier university
- 2-3 years’ experience in the asset management function
- Experience in asset management of renewable generation assets in the UK
- Broad understanding of legal, technical and commercial issues and risks related to energy projects
- Highly effective communicator, capable of succinctly explaining complex technical and commercial issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective working relationships
- Success in driving performance improvements and managing costs
- Experience in systems and process development
- Knowledge of information documentation, monitoring and reporting industry best practice