Are you an iOS developer who is ready for the next step in your career? For a worldwide established retail company we are looking for just that. Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment with excellent growing possibilities at the headquarters in Amsterdam? Please read further!
We're hiring an iOS developer
As an iOS developer you will have the opportunity to contribute to this Amsterdam based company for all its development activities. You will also be involved in managing the maintenance which makes you of value for the entire organization.
How your potential will be optimised
As an iOS developer you will be working in a team of other dedicated and enthusiastic developers. This company lives on passion from its dedicated and creative employees. These other developers share your ambition to learn and work with the most recent technologies. You and your team members will be challenged daily with several problems that needs be solved as soon as possible to keep the organization represented how it is supposed to be.
The key objective and activities are listed below:
- Hands-on in troubleshooting and being able to fix issues
- Work along the set guidelines
- Being able to act as a team player
- Interact with users to understand their requirements
- Be proactive towards the improvement of the applications
- Being able to advise on developments in this industry
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the design, development and implementation of iOS applications
- At least 4 years of experience with programming languages such as C#, .NET, Java and/or PHP.
- A good understanding of design and user experience
- Experience with SQL, C, C++, or Git.
- A good understanding of Jenkins and code signing would be a plus
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Being able to express yourself verbally as well as in writing
What you will get for your efforts?
- annual salary between € 45.000 and € 60.000
- 40 hour work week
- Permanent contract
- Retirement program
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Career growth opportunities in this fast-paced environment
- Possibility to work from home
- Excellent training opportunities
- Inspiring work environment
- Great work location with even better colleagues
Where the magic happens
This company is beautifully located in the centre of Amsterdam. With years of experience in the retail industry this company really made a name for itself and is planning to keep on growing. As an iOS developer you will have an important role in this organization.
Apply online or send your CV to Jacob van der Klugt via j.vanderklugt @ progressiverecruitment.com.
If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Jacob van der Klugt via 020 530 5800 or j.vanderklugt @ progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.