BOSS Energy has been retained by Middle Eastern based, global EPC Business to seek a Project Manager for a refinery modification project aiming at making the existing refinery more efficient. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience asserting themselves as a strong project manager with experience working in Oil Refineries
The role is fairly autonomous and the company is seeking an individual that provide with guidance, strategic development for refinery expansion / improvement projects.
- Preferably worked for a few years in oil refineries as a Project Manager.
- Success driven, self motivated individual
- Self learner when it comes to new engineering concepts
- Also experience in basic and detail engineering for O&G industry
- Proven track record of increasing productivity of engineering department
- Experience working on Lump Sum projects
- Experience working on Saudi Aramco projects is also essential
- Overseeing end to end project management functions from conceptualization and visualization to technology mapping, budgeting, resource & task scheduling and final execution of projects.
- Prime accountability to management team for project implementation, construction and support.
- Develop project plan and schedule internally and with customers.
- Provide regular status and financial reports to joint project team as well as joint management team.
- Ensure any variation to the project scope is clearly recognized and approved.
- Ensure that the project is delivered within the approved budget and profitability forecast, on the basis of the Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS), manage the cost to complete and cost to control.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Engineering degree, construction or any related field. Master in Construction Management is a plus.
- Min 10 years’ experience in Project Management, Site Construction, Manpower and Equipment Deployment requirements and Quality Control system.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Control, Site Safety Management and Risk Identification and Mitigation.
- Proven experience in project management software packages: Primavera, MS Project.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Problem solving, Planning and Organizing Skills.
- Leadership, Motivation and interpersonal skills