Commercial Manager IT (m/f)
- Define Charging Units which allows E.ON to reduce IT costs.
- Support Contract Changes in terms of financial assessment (incl. participation in negotiations).
- Ensure cost allocation and align back charging model.
- Support the development, implementation and further optimization of a volume clearing framework for IT infrastructure services in order to assure balanced accounts between ordered and delivered IT infrastructure services.
- Commercial measurement and reporting of IT infrastructure service consumption across the E.ON Group.
- Identification of volume related optimization potential for IT infrastructure services.
- Support the development, implementation and further optimization for a price review charter in close collaboration with Procurement.
- Coordination and support of benchmarking activities to ensure best in class prices.
- Attendance at review boards with service provider for all commercial topics.
- Responsible for price adjustments in all contract negotiations with the service providers.
- Ensure the adherence to tax regulations on the sides of EBS and the service providers in close collaboration with Finance.
- Act as a contact person for Procurement with respect to the IT Infrastructure outsourcing contracts.
- University degree or Master in Information Technology, Business Administration, Legal or adequate professional experience.
- First experience of IT with a strong contractual and commercial background.
- Highly-developed and proven know-how in developing in-depth, flexible and comprehensible charging models.
- Profound knowledge in IT-Services (especially Cloud-Services), Commercials and Legal Regulations.
- Proven knowledge and experience in managing outsourcing and IT service contracts.
- Profound negotiation skills and ability to deal with conflicts in a constructive manner.
- Strong ability to think in an analytical and strategic conceptual manner.
- Strong formal approach and legal orientation.
- Excellent language skills in English necessary, additionally German language skill preferable.
- Strong market orientation, combined with profound understanding of energy business.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders, customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, flexibility and willingness to take the initiative in assuming and accepting responsibility.
- Offers guidance and advice to colleagues, sharing experience and acting as a subject matter expert.