Our client's mission is to be the market leader in helping business play its part in building a zero-carbon world. They do this by working with clients to achieve their sustainability, energy, and carbon reduction goals, aligning their business goals with their sustainability goals. Last year they were instrumental in driving over 10,000 tonnes of carbon out of the atmosphere, saving clients £6m in the process. As a UX Designer you will play a key part in the delivery of this mission.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced User Experience Designer who wishes to work on a ground-breaking digital platform using the latest technology in a friendly and supportive team. As UX Designer you will bring creative flare and attention to detail, a passion for good design, and commitment to users.
You will have proven experience working on a variety of digital products and can show us a portfolio of your work that demonstrates high-quality, and innovative thinking that brings value to users with a "touch of magic". Above all in addition to possessing fantastic creative skills and committed to good design, you will be an open minded, caring and considerate member of the team and excited about the opportunity to use your skills to benefit the planet and society.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Lead UX on major projects across multiple digital products.
- Translate business and user requirements into engaging and innovative interactive journeys across various digital channels.
- Work closely with the digital product team, undertaking user research, idea generation and prototyping.
- Able to produce high fidelity wireframes, designs and information architecture documents.
- Able to engage with diverse user groups and effectively gather requirements.
- Able to work constructively with software developers using iterative and agile methods.
- Able to incorporate corporate brand and marketing guidelines into our digital products.
Key Skills & Qualifications Required
- Common UX / design tools e.g., Figma, InVision, Balsamic, Sketch etc.
- Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Atlassian Tools.
- Analysis of usage statistics such as Unique Users, Page Views etc.
- Optimisation of conversion funnels.
- Pragmatic, iterative approach.
- Effective communication to the business and to clients.
- Hit deadlines so that development work is not delayed.
A degree-level qualification in Visual Arts or Digital Media or equivalent relevant experience is preferred, and priority will be given to candidates that meet this criteria.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.