Role: Project Manager
Location: Remote with some travels to be expected
Rate: Between 500 and 600€ per day
Contract duration: 12 to 14 months
Turner Lovell is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with experience in subsea optic fiber cable projects and feasibility studies of a new interconnection project in Eastern Europe.
The project consists of:
- Evaluating technical and feasibility and economic viability of the project.
- Define the project taking into account technical, economic, environmental, social and other relevant factors.
- Develop commercial framework and business models to operate the electrical and optic fiber infrastructure.
- Identify and evaluate financing optuions and structures
- Prepare bidding documents for procurement teams.
- Masters degree in engineering with 15 years of relevant experience internationally .
- Previous experience in mproject management and coordination of optic fiber projects - subsea a plus.
- Exposure to projects including survey planning and procurement is primordial.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please do not hesitate to share your most updated CV to Marcia on firstname.lastname@example.org