Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum, plus bonus
Our client is a market leading renewable energy developer, seeking to develop, build and operate 1 GW of new clean energy and storage projects in the UK.
They currently have a pipeline in excess of 500MW of solar and battery storage sites and are now looking to expand the team with the appointment of Senior Project Manager to navigate the growing pipeline of projects through construction.
- Oversee the delivery of a rapidly growing pipeline of projects starting from late-stage development through to construction completion.
- Coordinate Legal, Technical, Finance and Construction work streams to ensure on-time and on-budget completion of projects.
- Develop and manage project schedules, risk registers, and budgets with support from internal teams.
- Coordinate EPC and ICP tenders with support from internal teams.
- Assist in the negotiation of EPC and ICP contracts.
- Drive process improvement throughout the organisation to ensure projects are industry leading.
- Assist in the development of project delivery standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key EPC and ICP partners.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years involvement in project management of renewable energy or other power generation projects.
- 10 years' experience in a project management role, with clear demonstration of increasing responsibility for project delivery.
- Management of complex and multi-disciplinary projects for on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Management of demanding external stakeholders with competing interests
- Project management certifications and training would be beneficial.
Desired Skills and Capabilities:
- Self-starter willing to work within a small and agile team.
- High degree of competency with civil, mechanical and electrical project management.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills with ability to build relationships and manage conflicts with external parties.
- Good understanding of key risks and commercial drivers of construction contracts.
- Competency with MS Project and other project management software.
- Willingness to build and lead a team to support rapid company growth.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.